FABRIC AND CARE
Cookie Empire Fabrics are sourced from local and imported distributors as well as recycled wears. The quality is something we really care about and want to ship the best in to handle the situations your little one may put them in. Fabrics are something we are passionate about and you will always have the highest quality.
BABY PANTS CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Cold machine wash.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
SUPPLEX LYCRA FABRIC
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dancefloors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.
Our Black staple Baby Patch clothes combine the traditional feel of cotton with modern fibre technology.
This range specifically caters for active busy lifestyles. Supplex® has the benefits of Nylon with a superior Cotton handle. Supplex® is ideal for little movers as it is breathable, faster drying than Cotton, crease resistant, anti pilling and durable. It also has the added benefits of feeling like natural Cotton due to the jet air textured Nylon yarn which is used. Additional benefits of this LYCRA® product is it holds shape and retention, which is an essential requirement or clothing that gets trashed within 10mins on a childs busy day.
- Fully Breathable
- Moisture wicking properties
- Odour resistant
- Great stretch with shape retention
- Faster drying than Cotton
- High colourfastness values
- Airjet texturised
- Exceptionally soft handle
- Anti pilling and durable
- Easy care
- Crease resistant
- Branded LYCRA®
TIPS FOR BUYING
- Don’t buy too many small sizes before your baby is born, the small sizes won’t fit for long. Then buy wisely to get best value for money.
- If you choose one size ahead of your baby’s actual age. Babies grow quickly. Most 6-month-old babies can wear clothes size 9–12 months, 1-year-olds wear size 2 and so on.
- When sales are on choose clothes for the coming months. Take the season into account. If your child is 9 months in July, buy clothes for 18–24 months anticipating the following winter.
- Babies grow very quickly and favorite clothes are often outgrown long before they’re worn out so don’t remove the tags just yet until you need the item. Then pass them on, sell them or re-gift them.